3/16/2010

We Will Be Much Stronger. Raikkonen Said After Mexican Rally

Sebastien Loeb with Citroen won the Mexican Rally and is the current leader of this year's World Rally Championship. After the Rally last stage Loeb said "I had a good advantage today and I wouldn't take any risks for being the first car to take the road. I drove calmly the last two stages, and tried to maintain the concentration."

Picture courtesy of http://www.rtve.es/

Kimi Raikkonen couldn't finish the rally because He had an accident in the first stage of the rally. He said after the accident "I had bad luck, the car came all the way trough a braking zone, We touch the border of the road and the car turned over several times" Then he said "I expected good things from this rally, but it is only my seventh race and I am still learning. It is normal that when you are learning something takes you by surprise, and that is what happened". Kimi felt sorry that He couldn't race more, but then He said "I am sure that in the next race We will be much stronger".

This is the video of Kimi's accident and what He said after the accident:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Automobile Business Directory - BTS Local