1/13/2012

Dakar's 2012 Stage 12. Follow The Peruvian Drivers. Enjoy Peru!

This is the video of Dakar's 2012 stage 12 (Arequipa-Nazca):


Video courtesy of www.dakar.com

These are the best ranked Peruvian drivers overall:

Rios is in the 51st. place driving his KTM in motorcycles.
Ferrand Del Busto and Ferrand Malatesta are in the 46th. place driving their Volkswagen in cars.

Roma Joan/PĂ©rin Michel-Mini All 4 Racing/Monster Energy X-Raid Team. (Arequipa-Nazca)
Picture Courtesy of www.dakar.com

2 comments:

  1. I haven't checked in here for a while because I thought it was getting boring, but the last few posts are great quality so I guess I'll add you back to my daily bloglist. You deserve it my friend :)
    WB-135 wall mount kit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It is going to get better and better.

      Delete

Automobile Business Directory - BTS Local